While a minority faith in Thailand, Islam is quickly growing, with statistics suggesting a population of anywhere from 2.2 million to 7.4 million. Most Thai Muslims belong to the Sunni sect, although Thailand has a very diverse and developing population which includes immigrants from around the world. The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is also present, established in 1986, but in minority.

Thailand has over 3,000 mosques, with the largest number of them in Pattani province. According to statistics, 99% of these mosques are Sunni, while the remaining 1% are Shia.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.